Sun, Apr 09|
Redemption Church in Brookfield, WI
Easter Sunday Service
Join us at 9am to celebrate the resurrection of our heavenly King!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Redemption Church in Brookfield, WI, 16650 W Greenfield Ave, Brookfield, WI 53005, USA
About The Event
Join us for the celeration of Christ's triumphant resurrection! Let's come ready to sing about the good news of our rescurrected King.
Resurrection Sunday: Children’s Ministry details
Summary: After the children’s Easter song, all of the younger kids (birth to 5 years old) will be dismissed to children's ministry downstairs. All of the older children (K-4th grade) will remain in the service with us.
- Kids aged 2 years through 4th grade will be singing “Christ the Lord is Risen Today” upstairs. It is sure to bless us all!
- Kids' Song: We are asking families that have kids singing to arrive at 8:30am. You can check in downstairs like normal and then bring them to the Break Out room where they will practice until it is time for them to go upstairs and sing.
- K-4: Our K-4th graders will not have class that day, so please save a seat for them to come back and sit with you for the remainder of the service.
- 2 & under: For our kids younger than 2, we ask that you still check them in downstairs before the service at the normal time, but then bring them upstairs to sit with you until after the older kids sing.
- Dismmisal: When the kids are done singing, our children’s ministry volunteers and infants through preschoolers can go downstairs. For the kids not singing, we will need you, parents, to help bring your child downstairs.
- Ministry plan: Our time downstairs will look a little different on Resurrection Sunday. Instead of utilizing all of our classrooms, the 0-5 year olds will be playing and doing an art project in the Break Out room and 18 month-2 year classroom. We will also be live streaming the service for the volunteers and kids to enjoy.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Kelly Starnes has been doing a great job working with the kids on singing this song. She will send an email out with all of the details that I just shared. Thank you for the opportunity to love on your children and point them to the beauty of Jesus Christ each week. I trust that we will be blessed by their singing on Resurrection Sunday, April 9.